1. Prep Face with Skincare and Foundation. Here Josie used Olay CC Cream. For the contouring and highlighting, she makes use of Cover Girl Instant Cheek Bones and Cover Girl Bronzer.
Tip: Apply the darker bronzer to create shadows for areas you care to recede.
Tip: Apply highlighter colour to areas you need to convey out and “spotlight”
2. Apply Bronzer. Make a “kissy face” by sucking your cheeks in to search out your cheekbones. Press in coloration with a slanted brush within the space below the cheekbones or the “hole” of your cheeks. Continue with the “A sweep”, sweeping the comb in an arc on the high exterior of your brow, to your cheek hole, after which alongside your jaw line. This movement appears to be like like a A.
3. Apply Highlight Color. Use the lightest shade within the palette. Use a smaller brush to focus on these areas you need to “pop”, above the bronzer alongside cheekbone, down your nostril, at your cupid’s bow and the middle of your brow.
4. Apply Blush. Use blush on the apples of your cheeks and mix a bit with bronzer.
5. Finishing Blend. Use an enormous fluffy brush or a Puffs tissue to mix throughout.