Contouring your face can sound like an intimidating job that ought to be left to the professionals. Whether you need to make your face look thinner, your nostril longer, or make your cheekbones stand out, contouring is the quickest and best strategy to change the general look of your face. Since your face is a mixture of sunshine and shadows, including a darker contour shade creates false shadows which give the looks of depth.
Below I am going to indicate you some fast and simple methods to contour your face.
Contouring with Cream
- Use a cream concealer that’s two shades darker than your pores and skin tone.
- Use your finger to use below the cheekbones.
- Add a small quantity underneath the chin.
- To skinny your nostril, apply on both sides starting on the bridge of the nostril.
- Set with powder.
Contouring with Powder
- Use an angled brush and a pressed powder P shades darker than your pores and skin.
- Use the identical tips as with the cream, solely utilizing your brush as an alternative of your finger.
- Use a clear brush to buff out any harsh traces.
- Coastal Scents Camo Quad
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish (or a bronzer of your selection) – (Amazon) (eBay)
- NARS Loose Powder – (Amazon) (eBay)
- Makeup Geek Blush Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- Kabuki Brush – Any Kind
- Ring worn on this video: Exquisitely Yours Boutique on eBay
- Not everybody must contour- in the event you really feel that your cheekbones are distinguished or that your face is skinny, it’s best to not contour as chances are you’ll seem too “chiseled”
- ALWAYS select a cream or powder that’s simply P shades darker than your pores and skin- any darker, and it seems to be unnatural
- If you employ cream to contour, be certain that to use after your basis and earlier than your setting powder
- It takes apply getting the contour approach down as every face is totally different, so don’t quit!